Shane has been a cub scout since he turned eight. We have had lots of fun with it. I was looking at the pack website today online and decided that I should share it with all. The photo albums are fun to browse through when you have a little time. There you'll see lots of pictures of Shane, from 2004 to now. You'll also see a few bad pics of me, lots of the back of Shaun's head (Blue and Gold Banquet this year) and even a few of Logan fishing each year. It's really fun to see older pictures of my boys!~ At least I think so. :)
http://www.pack77cubscouts.com/index.cfm
13 years ago

3 comments:
love the pictures! Especially the one of Logan with the crawdad.
Hehe. I heard about that big catch that night! He was a little embarassed.
I don't have time to look...but I get to see them in person soon! Or at least Shane...
Post a Comment