Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dark

Dark-
chocolate
hair
eyes
skin
stories (Hunger Games, Twilight)
movies (Robin Hood)
brown (one of my favorite colors)
skies
paint
rooms (photography and others)
thoughts
nights
books (recently a Hunger Games fan)


I'm sure I could think of a lot more. What are your favorite "darks?"

3 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

Hunger Games worked out for you huh? So Good!

Melissa said...

Yep! LOL I didn't realize I put it on here twice. Shane had the sequal so I've read that one too. The third (and final?) book in the series comes out in August. I didn't really like how the ending to the second book was written, even though what happened was extremely predicatable, but I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the next book.

kreed said...

Hunger Games is so good! I have made three different book clubs I am in read it now and have probably given about 10 copies as gifts! I even tried to get a galley of Mockingjay form a friend of mine that works at Scholastic, but no dice. Darn. I guess I ahve to wait until Aug 24th with evryone else!